Friday, April 15, 2011

Confessions

1. I have good intentions of reading most nights before bed, but I always get wrapped up in highly educational reality shows like Bethenny Ever After, Real Housewives, or Top Chef, etc. and never get to the reading.

2. I have a hard time hiding my facial expressions, so I've been told by almost all of my friends.

3. I'm extremely nosy. I can't help it, I just like to be in the loop! If ever I'm close enough to eavesdrop on a conversation, I will. No doubt.

4. I love having my own apartment and living by myself and I'm totally okay with not having a roommate, but sometimes I miss the days when my brother and I both lived at home and the family was together all the time.

5. Sometimes when I buy clothes, I leave them in my closet, with the tags on, for several weeks or even a month before wearing them.

6. I wish my diet could be bagels, swedish fish, and mexican food and that I wouldn't gain weight.

7. I get my news headlines for the day from The Today Show every morning.

8. I have big plans for my future career and they don't involve a desk job.

9. When I'm in an uncomfortable situation, I awkwardly laugh it off.

10. I hate wearing heels, I only wear them if I have to.

11. I go to the tanning bed sometimes, and I know the risks. It's superficial, but I like being tan.

12. I have an addiction...


Easter is the perfect Holiday for a candy-addict. These mini-Cadbury eggs are especially deadly.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Britt said...

God we're the same person...I could literally copy and paste this to my blog without changing a single thing. I bought a bag of the cadbury mini eggs (also happen to be my weakness) and they didn't last more than a week!

April 15, 2011 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Brittany said...

I may/may not have a bag I bought last night and I predict they will be gone in a day or two :)

April 15, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Those are my FAVORITE easter candy. And maybe one of my fave candies. I don't know why, they are kind of weird but they are so delish!!!!!

April 15, 2011 at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home