Friday, February 25, 2011

Singing in the Rain

I currently have an obsession - with the weather. I keep checking the forecast and hoping to see a high in the 60's and sunny skies, but all I keep seeing is cloudy skies, rain, sleet, and temps still in the 30's/40's. Hurry up Spring! I'm beyond ready for the flowers to start blooming, for warm weather, and for...rainy season? Yep, see I don't mind the rain if it's not frigid outside. I may even want to get out of bed on a rainy morning if I have some cute rainy day gear to get me through the day. Here's some fashion inspiration to keep you dry in the rainy days ahead...

1. Sperry Top-Sider Rubber Slip-ons at J.Crew - heart these, and even more because they're yellow
2. Hunter Wellington Rain Boots - It's a classic, in lots of fun colors!
3. Right-As-Rain Hat from Anthropologie - water repellent, and I love the girly bow detail
4. Umbrella from Totes - Lilly Pullitzer and Vera Bradley also have great, bright ones
5. Matinee Trench at J.Crew - a classic rain trench is essential
6. Cute ballet flats at J.Crew for rainy days - stylish enough to wear to work
7. Rain Drop charm necklace at Edor on Etsy - how cute is that glass water drop and dainty charm? 
8. Cloud and Umbrella stud earrings from Laura Baillie Designs - simply adorable

Does this not make rainy days seem like they could be a bit more enjoyable if you have to trek outside?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home