Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer Nights

{WonderStruck via Pinterest}

This summer I want to spend my evenings and weekends: 

- sipping iced tea lemonades on my tiny but "quaint" patio ;)
- exploring farmer's markets and picking up fresh produce and fresh flowers
- experimenting with making my own ice cream, so many flavors so little time!
- taking long walks with my puppy
- meeting up with friends for happy hours at great outdoor spaces
- taking more pictures with my fantastic camera
- baking yummy sweet treats full of fresh fruit
- going out for brunch
- shopping around Georgetown 
- taking road trips with the windows down and the music loud
- living in flip flops
- going to country concerts and rockin' my cowboy boots
- laying out on the river rocks in Richmond and the pool at my apartment
- having cookouts and most importantly

....enjoying the simple things in life...like family, unexpected adventures, friends, love, good food, and the great outdoors

How do you plan to spend your summer?


Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

so happy you included richmond's river rocks :) hopefully this summer we can make it to the baltimore aquarium! also, not to brag or anything... but Sean and I have an ice cream maker and may or may not be planning to host an ice cream social later this summer!

May 19, 2011 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Brittany said...

that is next on my list to purchase! I'm dying for an ice cream maker :) and you better plan the social a weekend I can come! xo

May 19, 2011 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Britt said...

I'm planning on spending my summer having friends (like you) visit me!!!!!

May 19, 2011 at 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home