Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Personalize It

I'm going through a preppy phase these days. Not necessarily in my clothing style choices, but I am loving the classic look for decor and accessories. Being involved in the wedding industry, I love to see the different ways people choose to personalize their wedding. Everyone has a different design aesthetic that really shows off their personality. This past weekend, the wedding I assisted with was at the beautiful and historic Country Club of Virginia. The bride definitely chose to go with a classic design style using chevron, a yellow and navy color palette, monograms, and short simple frocks for the bridesmaids. I thought it all came together perfectly.

One detail I loved from the wedding was her monogrammed coozie guest favors. They were simple, yet so adorable. Monograms are great because they can be used to personalize almost anything you can think of, from jewelry to furniture. Here are some monogram details I'm currently loving. Preppy chic anyone?


{Credit: Betsywhite on Merriment Events}

{Credit: Anthropologie}

{Credit: Luxury Monograms}

{Credit: Charm & Chain}

{Credit: Etsy}

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home