Friday, May 6, 2011

To Fedora, or Not to Fedora.

Hope everyone is having a great week and had a fun Cinco de Mayo! We had a guacamole contest at work (well the Legal team did) and they were in teams and made their own guac, the Government team (my team) helped them taste test to pick a winner...and to finish off their coronas. After work I grabbed dinner at a delish Mexican restaurant with my friend, complete with margaritas. Ahhh, any excuse to go out for Mexican and margs, I'll take.

So lovelies, in other news, has anyone noticed the big fedora trend these days? I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of loving it. How cute would it be to throw on a fedora with a comfy t-shirt, jeans, some aviators, a cross body bag, and some strappy sandals. Effortless, but so cute and stylish for a weekend lunch date or shopping trip! I'm not super fashion adventurous, and I'm not sure if I can pull it off, but I've been trying on fedoras everywhere trying to convince myself I can. Look how fun an outfit can be when you add a fedora...




{Picture Sources: Free People, Pinterest, CouldIHaveThat, Pinterest}

Cute right? What do y'all think? Can I pull this trend off? Or not so much?


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Britt said...

My grandmother (the one that is 86) needed a hat for my wedding...and yes my sisters picked out a stylish fedora for her! haha...so funny!

May 7, 2011 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home