Monday, May 9, 2011

Celebrating Mom

Happy Monday! I hope y'all had a fun weekend, and spent some time with your mamas! I had a great weekend in Richmond working and enjoying family time {Friday night I also had some friend time and I got to see this girl!} Saturday I had a busy, busy day because I was assisting a wedding Courtney at Merriment Events. The wedding was held at the Country Club of Virginia and I was blown away by how gorgeous it is there. By far, the most gorgeous Country Club I've seen in Richmond. Luckily the weather held out so the guests could enjoy cocktail hour on the patio and then headed inside for dancing and food a little later. While Courtney and I were exhausted by the end of the evening, we always manage to keep each other entertained throughout the evening, and luckily this wedding was smooth sailing, no major crisis' to attend to.

Sunday, I spent the day with the parents and we celebrated Mother's Day with a brunch at the Lewis Ginter Tea Room. It was fantastic! We enjoyed Bellinis, Bloody Marys, Shrimp n' Grits, Gruyere and Spinach Egg Strata, and Belgian Waffles. We also shared a slice of their homemade Key Lime Pie for dessert. Heavenly. After brunch we walked around the garden to see all of the gorgeous flowers blooming. It was a great afternoon. Happy Mother's Day to the best mom I could ever hope for :)





Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Britt said...

On Saturday I went to Cassidy's softball game on the southside and since it was such a pretty day me and my sisters decided to drive down River Road. Alex used to work at the Country Club of VA and she wanted to take us to see it. We saw them setting up for the wedding and it looked beautiful! I'm sure it was a great wedding! What an awesome location!

May 9, 2011 at 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home