Monday, February 28, 2011

2011 Oscar Fashion

I stayed up past my normal bedtime last night to watch the Oscars in their entirety. I also watched quite a bit of the red carpet show beforehand. Let's be honest - I care more about seeing the girls fashion than what movies actually win all the awards. However, I did enjoy the show last night and loved Anne Hathaway and James Franco as the hosts - they were low key, but very funny. The movies I have seen are The Kids Are All Right, True Grit, Black Swan, Inception, and Toy Story 3 {I'd recommend any of them!}. I'm still dying to see The Social Network, The King's Speech, The Fighter, and Blue Valentine. Fashion-wise, I thought overall, everyone looked pretty amazing last night. These are some of my faves....

Hilary Swank in Gucci - fun and girly
Cate Blanchett in Givenchy - this was different, but fantastic

Mila Kunis in Elie Saab - by far my favorite of the night. It was perfection.

Halle Berry in Marchesa - stunning, seriously

Sandra Bullock in Vera Wang - she always looks amazing!

Michelle Williams in Chanel - simple and elegant

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home