Monday, April 25, 2011

Sweet Virginia Wine

Happy Monday my loves! I am back from my blogging break (although later this week there may be another since I have a fabulous 3 day week!) This was a fantastic weekend! I find that all my favorite weekends tend to have a similar theme of wine, my best friends, good food, and my family...and this is exactly what my weekend included. Saturday was Britt's bachelorette party! No strippers, no sketchy bars, just a day of drinking wine in the Virginia countryside. Saturday morning we had a brunch at my parent's home and then we got picked up by the limo for a tour of three wineries. We went to the Cooper, Jefferson, and Blenheim vineyards. We brought champagne and snacks for the day, but also picked up a few bottles of wine for the rides to and from each vineyard. Let's just say we had our fair share of wine and champagne from 11:30 to about 5:00 that evening. Sorry, poor limo driver...

Here are some scenes from Saturday's celebration...












Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home