Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ohhh This Week

So sorry I've been MIA lately, but this week I am taking a much needed break! It has been craziness at work trying to catch up so I can enjoy my time off stress free. Tomorrow is my last day at work and then begins...my.five.day.break! Hallelujah y'all.

I will be spending my weekend in Richmond with my family and friends to help celebrate my best best best friend's wedding! I'm going home early to help fulfill my Maid of Honor duties and help her do last minute errands...and we'll also be getting prettified along the way with tanning, nail, and hair appointments! I think I'll be adding some pinot grigio and champagne to the mix ;)

Happy early wedding day Britt - I love you and am so excited to celebrate with you and Matt this weekend!

{The Lovebirds - Photo by Rebecca Fields}
{Me & The Bestie!} 

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Britt said...

Love this post! Glad you picked the one picture of us where you had just come home from a cruise and I'm whiter than ever! haha! See you soooooo soon!

May 25, 2011 at 6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home