Thursday, June 30, 2011

Celebrating America!

In anticipation of this weekend, today's post is dedicated to July 4th inspiration. I have a half day at work tomorrow and then it's time for a 3 day weekend {which I will happily take advantage of} I'll be heading home to Richmond and then on to Virginia Beach for a few days with one of my good friends! She is moving into a house about a block away from the beach - yes, please. I can't wait to spend this weekend drinking cocktails, having cookouts, watching fireworks, and celebrating America!

Look at these pretties - they just get me even more excited for this weekend!




{Credits: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4}
I hope y'all have fun plans to enjoy this lovely weekend too! xo, lovelies

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home