Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fun Summer Accessories I'm Loving...

Chunky bead necklaces and wedges - Ah. I'm in love. Take a look at these beauties below...aren't they perfect to spice up a classic, casual look? As I get older, I'm realizing that my style is morphing into one that consists of classic clothing pieces that I know will last, that I can dress up/down, and that are versatile. Along with that realization, I find I that I am willing to spend more money on fun accessories such as bold jewelry, funky handbags, and shoes galore.




{Photo Credits: 1 + 2 Anthropologie 3 + 4 Elva Fields}

Check out these espadrilles. These are great if you want to dress up your look up instead of wearing flip flops with a sundress to a neighborhood barbeque or cookout. So fun!


{Photo Credits: 1 Jessica Simpson 2 Michael Kors 3 Kate Spade}
These don't have to break the bank either. I got this great, neutral pair of shoes below from Old Navy for $30! I can wear them with anything. Yes, please.
{Photo Credit: Old Navy}

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lily Allen said...

I'm personally a big fan of brittofthemoment blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path service

October 31, 2018 at 1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home