Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday Treat

How amazing does this icy pop look? Although it looks delish, it almost looks too pretty to eat! The colors are so bright and fresh, they remind me of a summer cookout or pool party on a Sunday afternoon. Think fresh fruits and light flavors like pink lemonade, raspberry, apricots and strawberries. {Yummy!}

{Butterfly Foodie via Martha Stewart}

The fashion inspiration below was drawn purely from those bright pinks and oranges that are so in for  summer nights out. How perfect is this color combination? I'm a little in love with the pink ruffly top and Kate Spade straw bag - staples for a chic party look in the summer!



{Shop Clockwise: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6}

What do you think? Would you pair these colors together? 


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ali v. said...

So glad to have stumbled on your blog via pinterest! I'm a former DC girl and a 20-something myself :) I absolutely ADORE the outfit you pulled together...the pink+orange works fabulously in the summer! This get-up would also work perfectly if you wanted to link up for Friday's Fancies one week--I'd love to have you! Have a great night! xoxo {av}

June 28, 2011 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Thanks for your note! I just found you on pinterest :) I'm excited... I would love to link up for your Friday's Fancies! Thank you so much for offering. I hope to do more fashion posts on here coming up...you can email me if you want to chat...brittgary@gmail.com...hopefully chat soon!

June 29, 2011 at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home