Sunday, June 26, 2011

Life Lately

In case you haven't noticeddd....life for me lately has been quite busy and I have had to abandon my little blogging world for a bit. Britt is back! I've had something going on almost every minute of everyday, most of it has been fun stuff, but I've also been working 10 hour workdays which have left me drained and exhausted. Here are some of the fun things that have been occupying my time these days:



My best friend Britt's wedding weekend...best friend wedding #1 of the season...I'll spare y'all the pictures from later that night ;)


Bisthon, Tima, Tida, & Me {aka Bubby}

A weekend trip to NYC spent with some of my best girlfriends since middle school. I realize that it's rare to hold onto friends that long, so I truly feel lucky to have such great friendships that have been there for years and years. We used to call ourselves "Art Table" because we all sat in together in art class {clever and creative name we came up with right? haha} I love these girls. We had big dreams of all living in NYC together, one of us made it so far, but who knows what the future holds!




Wedding weekend #2 for another one of my best girlfriends. 


Thinking back to these past few weekends, I can't help but think about how fast life is moving and changing. It seems like just yesterday I was in middle school with "Art Table" talking about our dreams of moving to NYC together. Or I think about high school and traveling to Europe, graduating, heading off to beach week, and then starting college. Now, I have two best friends that are married and starting their own families, one best friend in NYC, others in Grad School, working in the "Corporate World." It's exciting, and scary at the same time, to think about how my life feels like it's in fast forward mode. I'm excited for what the future holds for myself, and my friends; however I tend to get overexcited about the future, and forget to enjoy my life in the moment.

In the next few weeks I'm going to try to slow down, try not to get anxious about what the future may hold, and enjoy my life at this moment. I encourage y'all to do the same! It is summer after all - take advantage of the longer days and the constant sunshine :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home