Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Post on Annoyance

Sorry again for the lack of posting, ugh - when I arrived home on Sunday evening, I discovered my internet and cable were out. I called Comcast where the automated voice told me it was an hour wait to talk to the representative (it didn't actaully take that long, thank god) but when I did talk to them, they couldn't fix either, typical...so that leaves me cable and internet-less for this week until Saturday morning when they could fit me in. Let's just add this to my mile-long list of reasons why I despise Comcast.

I'm sorry, I know I sound super negative and rude but there are few things I hate in this world and Comcast is one of them.

Back next week with more updates!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Sorry Britt! I'm sharing in your annoyance since Tim's apartment doesn't have internet or tv yet either. The guy was supposed to show up last week and never called so today was the only day they could "fit them in...." a week later! Ugh...cable companies suck!

July 7, 2011 at 6:14 AM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Ugh - agreed. So annoying - if Comcast doesn't come Saturday I will literally flip lol

July 7, 2011 at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home