Monday, July 11, 2011

Peaches n' Cream

Happy Monday my loves! Stay tuned this week for some news about my future...but for now, I have dedicated this post to one of my favorite things about summer. I love fresh fruit in the summer months and the quintessential summer fruit in the south is fresh peaches. My next baking endeavor will be to try a homemade peach pie - yum! They are perfect for a light summer dessert paired with vanilla ice cream. I also would love to go out and pick peaches one afternoon. Apple picking is such a fun fall adventure, but peach picking seems like it would be just as enjoyable - only a little warmer ;) I do remember when I was younger my dad would do this every now and then in the summer, and I think it's time to start that up again!

Eat this....
{Photo Source: The Nest}
Wear that...

Peaches n' Cream
{Photo Sources: Polyvore}
Peach, white, and gold are a perfect color combination for staying cool in the summer. How cute is this cover-up and hat? Wouldn't this outfit be perfect for catching some rays? Or eating some peach pie, or maybe drinking a refreshing peach flavored coktail, by the pool?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Ooo future news....fingers are crossed! Perhaps making peach or apple pies together??? :) We need another girls date ASAP!

July 12, 2011 at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home