Tuesday, July 19, 2011

On moving...

Unfortunately my little blog is going to have to take a backseat for awhile {let's be honest, I've been bad about posting these past couple of months} but especially now, I just don't have the time. I am still working at my current job, and every night coming up before my big move I will be packing, seeing friends, attending final happy hours, etc. - not enough time in the day! Then, I'll be moving into my new place, starting a new job, and heading to SC on a family vacation.

Also, I am currently getting a re-design together, so I want to re-launch this blog once everything is set up. I'm very excited from what I've seen so far!

Stay tuned....I will be back around the first or second week of August!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home