Thursday, July 14, 2011

Times are a'changin

{Photo Source}
What a lovely day!! I'm serious, today is beautiful here in DC and of course like most people I am stuck inside at work. I will definitely be taking a little break to head outside for lunch. Enough about the beautiful weather, I have some exciting news!

I will be leaving my current job here in Arlington, VA and heading back to Richmond. I have loved spending the past year here in Arlington, being on my own, and starting life after college, but I am so excited for this next chapter. I will be working in a small media agency in Richmond that has a specialized focus on social media. They are very new, and very small, but they are starting to grow rapidly, and they are even going to be opening an office in London this coming Fall! {travel opportunities? woo woo!}

Not only do I have an awesome new job that I will be starting next month, but I am going to be back in town with my best friends and my family. I have such a soft spot in my heart for Richmond, and although I am adventurous and l.o.v.e to travel, I seem to slowly be realizing that Richmond might always be my home {but who's to say what the future holds}.

So there's my news - lots of fun adventures to come! I'm so excited I can hardly handle it :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger denise said...

That's awesome Britt! Congratulations! I know Kara will be SO happy to have you back in RVA! :) I am too because it means more visits! xo

July 14, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yayy!! I am so excited for you!! Now we can all have girls night together! :)

July 14, 2011 at 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home